Our drain services include:
- Drain Cleaning - Pure Plumbing understands how frustrating dirty drains can be, and how important it is to get them moving again. Leave the work to us rather than risking additional damage and headaches. Unlike other drain cleaning companies, we offer comprehensive drain cleaning services that not only clear your clogs, but also thoroughly clean the inside of your drains. By removing the debris and grime causing the blockage, you prevent the problem from coming back, prevent further clogs from forming in the drain cleaning system, and ensure that your drains are in good shape for a long time.
- Hydro Jetting - A hydro jetter uses high pressure water to clean your sewer lines. An extremely high-pressure jet of water is fed into your main sewer line through a specialized jetting tool, allowing it to blast all sides of the line and remove blockages and obstructions. It is actually possible for hydro jetting machines to reach pressures of around 5,000 PSI, which means they can easily remove virtually any blockage or clog from drain lines.
- Sewer Repair - Our plumbers understand that dealing with a sewer problem is probably the last thing you want to do, so we do everything we can to make the process as simple and stress-free as possible. In other words, it means responding quickly, minimizing disruption to your property, and solving the problem completely the first time. Our team of experts uses sophisticated, modern methods to solve sewer problems, and we have never encountered a problem we couldn't resolve. Whether it's a total replacement or a minor repair, you can count on us for quality and professionalism, giving you peace of mind.
Our water heater services include:
- Water Heater Repair - Additionally, we provide quality repair services for tankless water heaters as well. You will have peace of mind knowing that our systems are compatible with all major brands and models. All issues are handled correctly using only the highest quality parts and materials. Emergencies are no problem for us.
- Water Heater Replacement - In most cases, a leaking water heater tank cannot be repaired. In contrast to leaks in water lines, a leaking tank will require extensive damage to the water heater's insulation and metal body. In addition to deteriorating the tank's energy efficiency, this also only slightly prolongs the tank's life until another leak occurs. You can count on our team to identify the leak's source and give you an honest assessment of your situation.
- Tankless Water Heaters - In addition to installing tankless water heaters, we also provide quality repairs. All major makes and models are supported by our systems, offering you peace of mind. With the highest quality materials and parts, we can handle everything from the smallest to the largest and most complex issues. Our emergency repair services are also available.
Our plumbing services include:
- Emergency Plumbing - We have seen many things happen to homeowners as plumbers. Faster response and faster action would have prevented a ton of damage. Even if you have an urgent issue, many people don't consider their issue an "emergency," which results in them not getting the help they need as fast as they should. Although every situation is different, we encourage our clients to follow a simple rule of thumb: if it prevents you from living comfortably or threatens to damage your home, it's an emergency that needs to be addressed immediately.
- Sump Pumps - You need to get in touch with the pros at Pure Plumbing right away if your sump pump is beyond repair. Both pedestal-mounted and basin-mounted sump pumps can be replaced by us, so you have the perfect system to keep you protected. We only use top-quality replacement units from top-rated brands, ensuring lasting and dependable protection for your property as well as your complete and total satisfaction.
- Leak Detection - The best leak detection services can't be anything less than perfect when speed and accuracy are so important. Our electronic leak detection services are the fastest, most accurate, and most reliable in the industry. We diagnose issues quickly by utilizing some of the latest technology available to plumbing professionals. We not only pinpoint your leak precisely, wherever it may be, but we also do so with minimal disruption to your home. Faster fixes, a higher level of satisfaction, a better value, and a return to peace of mind and the ability to live a normal life are all guaranteed.
- Gas Line Repair - The consequences of a problem in a gas line are different from those of a problem in a water line. A leak from a water line and from a gas line are both devastating, but for very different reasons. While water lines can damage drywall, cabinets, and other parts of your home, gas lines release a potentially toxic substance into the air. Due to its odorless, colorless, and tasteless nature, natural gas is nearly impossible to detect. That’s why we add that signature rotten eggs smell to natural gas, and why you should reach out for help right away if you detect this smell anywhere in your home.
- Water Filtration - The minerals in water can be removed by a water filtration system through a series of filters designed to remove the particles. Despite the fact that minerals are dissolved in the water and cannot be seen with the naked eye, these filters are extremely effective at removing nearly all trace minerals, leaving your water fresh, clear, and delicious.
- Ejector Pumps - Having reliable, high-performance, and constantly ready ejector pumps is crucial to their success. Even so, they have a pretty tough job as it is, and wear and tear eventually take their toll. At Pure Plumbing, we install and replace ejector pump systems, repair damaged systems, and inspect and maintain underground bathrooms and laundry facilities. Make sure these components get the proper care and attention they need from the experienced team at Pure Plumbing when they are as essential as they are.
The next time you need a plumbing service, look to the team at Pure Plumbing! Call 469-525-0000 today.