Water Heater Replacement in Plano, TX
Let Pure Plumbing Get You Out of Hot Water
If you have ever had to heat water you need over the stove, then you know what a time-consuming and laborious chore it can be. However, that’s exactly what you will have to do if your water heater quits on you. Whether your water heater has stopped producing hot water, is struggling with temperature consistency, or has sprung a nasty leak, turn to Pure Plumbing for water heater solutions you can count on. We have proudly served customers in Plano and throughout the Dallas metroplex for years, offering solutions to any and all water heater related issues. From comprehensive replacement of old, worn-out heaters to minor fixes that get your hot water flowing again smoothly, we make sure everything we do is held to lofty standards of quality.
Pure Plumbing proudly works with all types of water heaters, including electric and gas, small and large, and old and new units alike. We know the important role that these appliances play in your day to day life, and we want you to be able to trust and rely on your unit instinctively. That’s why we install premium replacement systems from some of the finest names in the industry to ensure longevity and consistency for years to come. We also offer repairs when your water heater isn’t working quite right, restoring your hot water supply to normal once again. And we stand by all of the work we do for even greater peace of mind for all of our customers.
Water Heater Replacements
Did you know that the average tank water heater has a life expectancy of only eight to ten years? That means there is a good chance you will have to replace your water heater tank at least once per decade. When that time comes for you, give the team at Pure Plumbing a call. We replace old, worn-out water heater tanks with new, state-of-the-art systems that offer superior energy efficiency, capacity, and refilling cycle times. That means more hot water, lower energy bills, and greater reliability for many years to come.
You might need a new water heater if any of the following are true:
- Your water heater is beyond its expected lifespan
- Your hot water smells funny
- Your hot water has a strange, reddish-tint to it
- Your hot water tastes metallic
- Your energy bills have surged without any real explanation
- Your water heater needs regular repairs
- Your water heater struggles with temperature consistency
- Your water heater has sprung a leak
Plano Water Heater Maintenance
Keeping your water heater in good condition can save you the hassle and costs of repairs or replacement. Pure Plumbing can assist you with water heater repair in Plano. We recommend that homeowners take certain steps to make sure their water heater is good, but we are available to help you if you don't know how to take the steps or just don't want to.
Steps to maintain a water heater include:
- Insulating the pipes & heater
- Looking at the pressure relief valve
- Flushing the water heater to remove sediment build-up
- Take a look at the anode rod
- Set and fix the temperature
Tankless Water Heaters
Looking for the latest and greatest in water heating technology? Call Pure Plumbing and learn more about upgrading to a tankless water heater! These systems save energy, save you money, last longer, and produce the hot water you need as you need it. You’ll never run out of hot water again!
Here are some reasons to go tankless:
- They're drought-friendly- We're always thinking about drought in Plano. Texas residents have found ways to conserve water due to a scarcity of water. Water heaters that do not require tank space use less water to heat water.
- Tankless water heaters are energy-efficient and can save you money (on average, $100 per year). A unit with a tank uses up to 50% more energy than one that heats water on-demand rather than continuously heating a large amount of water.
- Compared to traditional water heaters, tankless heaters are more compact and save space. Since they mount on the wall, there is no need for a floor-mounted unit.
Water Heater Repairs
While major problems might be a cue to replace your water heater entirely, repairs that solve smaller issues can preserve your water heater and keep it running smoothly for longer. Pure Plumbing offers premium water heater repairs that target the source of your issue rather than just treating the symptoms. No matter what kind of water heater you have, we’ll find and fix your issue right away and give you back the peace of mind you’re missing.
For all of your water heater service needs, contact Pure Plumbing today.
FAITH BASED VALUES
Our faith is at the foundation of all we do and we are committed to implementing these values into everything our team does.
DELIVERING PHENOMENAL SERVICE
Our technicians undergo rigorous training and have state-of-the-art plumbing equipment because we believe your home deserves the best.
FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED
We are a family-owned business and care about our employees and the Dallas Fort Worth community.
FAMILY ORIENTED SERVICE
We believe that keeping your home comfortable protects your family. At Pure Plumbing, we are committed to keeping your home and family happy.